Community Support & Advice
OTHER HELP AVAILABLE FROM OUR COMMUNITY:
If you have no friends, family or neighbours able to help you (or know of someone who does not have any other help) and need a volunteer to help with shopping please contact Assist Teignbridge on 01626 888321. They may have a volunteer or be able to make arrangements to help you. Payment for the shopping will need to be made over the telephone.
If you need help with getting things delivered:
- Kemps Cabs 01626 888111
- Teign Taxis 01626 391000 will?do Click and Collect from Sainsbury’s in Dawlish. Call first to check availability before booking a shopping slot
If you need transport and are unable to use public transport:
- Call Dawlish Community Transport 01626 888890
If you need pharmacy services:
- Free Home Delivery Service by Dawlish Warren Pharmacy new patients can be taken on ONLY if a prescription for the new patient is sent to them by a GP. 01626 863649
- Until end of July – if with Boots already and only for those that are shielding you can ring Boots direct on 01626 889139 and ask for home delivery leave your name, address and telephone number and you will be rung back
If you need to contact Citizens Advice:
- They are no longer holding surgeries at the Manor House. You can contact them on 03444 111 444 or visit www.citizensadviceteignbridge.org.uk
If you are self-isolating and want to chat to someone:
- Assist Teignbridge (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) 01626 888321
- Open Daw – Weekdays 10am until 4pm – 07515 882 946 follow @opendaw on Facebook for updates
- Roots Community Enhancement ? 07931 225680 follow @rootscommunityenhancement on Facebook for advice on maintaining mental health and wellbeing plus activities for children
- Churches: Mark Jones, Dawlish Christian Fellowship and ROC Dawlish: 07729 998 334 Father Mark, Roman Catholic: St. Agatha’s 01626 774640, Church of England: 01626 867386
- Living Options Devon Time to Talk service for people with disabilities or long term health conditions 0300 303 3691
- MIND – information and support on a range of topics related to mental health and Coronavirus
Donate Today or Get Involved
Help Dawlish?By Donating Today!
Ring Dawlish Town Council on: 01626 863388 (10am to 1pm Mon-Fri) who can take payments over the phone.